Monday, June 28, 2010

Less Than 2 Months

I returned home from Church Camp today, and I am preparing to actually accept that I am going to be leaving. I have purchased my plane ticket, sent my passport away to be turned into a Visa, and dropped all my classes from Sonoma. I have so much that I have to get done before I leave, and I still want to be able to spend time with all my friends in the Bay Area, take a trip up to Rohnert Park to see some people up there, and my family is planning a trip for the first part of August. I am also babysitting and have my little part time job. It is all manageable, but I like to stress myself out.

Camp was amazing, but it is just going to make it that much harder to say goodbye. Denmark is going to be a chance of a lifetime, and it is so perfect for me, but I am starting to get cold feet just a little bit. I am very comfortable here, and I enjoy having high-maintenance relationships with people. I am afraid that while I am gone I will lose everyone that I have worked so hard to be close to. I think that I am still in a little bit of denial, everything will work out. Everything happens for a reason. If my relationships can withstand the time and the distance apart then I will know that I have life-long friends.

I got really sun burned yesterday and my mother told me to enjoy it now because I won't be seeing the sun very much next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment