Friday, June 20, 2014

Am I wasting my time or enjoying myself?

Jet lag is terrible and I always forget that it is the absolute worst.

Yesterday I wandered around the city all day and went to a lot of touristy spots and it was perfect.

Today all I have done so far is stay in bed and listen to the rain. There was a thunderstorm this morning and it was so nice to be all cozy and warm and hear the rain on the window. There are blue skies now so I think I will go take a shower, walk to downtown Lyngby, and buy some things I need for Norway.

My ferry leaves at 4 today. It is like a little mini cruise ship and I am very excited, but I have to figure out what type of food I want to pack for dinner. It's different not having my own kitchen. I am sure my family would let me use any of their things, but I'm just not quite comfortable with that yet. Denmark doesn't really do the convenience foods like America does, which is probably why their food is such higher quality.

I feel really lazy today. I know it's mainly jet lag, but I feel so at home here. It's hard to keep reminding myself not to waste time because I don't have that much time in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment