Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Should Be Reported For Blog Neglect

I am sorry that I have not posted in so long, and I apologize that this post is not going to be about my trip.

Copenhagen has slapped me in the face since I have been back. I have not had time to figure out how I am feeling or to contemplate what exactly is happening in my life right now. I would give a description of events, but it is mainly freaking out because of the new people in my house, going to my new classes, and living in a constant state of chaos.

I just saw the movie Black Swan. I know it is a "psychological thriller" but I actually cried through a lot of it. I am pretty sure that no movie has ever affected me as much as that one has. I will not get into the details because I am sure that no one cares as much as my intrapersonal intellect is telling me to, but especially in this chaos that the new semester has thrown me into it was perfect.

I think if I ever wrote a book about my life I would call it "High Intrapersonal Intelligence: Gardner's Theory to Being a Selfish Bitch".

My new practicum site is in a forest kindergarten. I am very excited and have my first day tomorrow, but like all new things there is a lot of anxiety in that.

All in all my spirits are high, I am making new friends, and I am loving life. This past week has been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride though. I have made you a picture.



I will keep posting and eventually there will be a fabulous post about my travel adventures. Please have patience with me, I am trying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment