Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Hate School, but I Love Danish Class

My Danish teacher brings us cake or cookies almost every class. Today she lit candles all around the room to make it hyggeligt. I also got an A- on my Danish oral midterm, which is amazing for how badly I did. How do I get A's in Danish when I am HORRIBLE at it, but Cs in my psych class. Oh, because I am completely in love with my Danish teacher and cannot stand my Psych teacher, that is how.

Random: I think that all of my friends are too ambitious. All the friends that I would be a bridesmaid for at their fun young-to-mid 20's wedding are not going to get married young. We are all going to go to college until we are 30 and be sensible and mature by the time we actually have time for men. No crazy bachelorette parties for me to plan, we will probably have a tea part or something instead. Marriage is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, like how I do not even have a boyfriend and there must be something wrong with me.

Apparently julefrokost (Christmas lunch) season is a big time for couple to cheat on each other in Denmark. Relationships are complicated things.

No comments:

Post a Comment