Sunday, March 20, 2011

Roomchecks

I HATE room checks. I am notoriously messy. I can make lists and color code and organize like a champ, but when it comes to my room I get overwhelmed and it gets cluttered. I never know how it gets so bad, but it does. I should keep it clean since chaos and feeling out of control two of the things that bother me the most, but I never seem to be able to for long. My room right now is horrific, and by tomorrow morning everything has to be clean, organized, vacuumed, mopped, and scrubbed. If it was a normal week I could handle it, but right now I just want to scream and go to sleep. I also had a record 6 loads of laundry, and if you calculate that there are only 2 washers and 2 dryers and it takes about 4 1/2 hours to get through a wash and dry, you can see that I have been doing laundry since 5pm and will not finish until the wee hours of the morning. Idiot Julia that I am also decided to wash her comforter and bedding in the last load, sooooo I can't even do the trick where I shove things in the dryer and go to sleep and be the first in the morning to get them out. It is okay, because I will not finish my room by then anyways. At this point, I do not care if I get written up to DIS, what are they going to do... send me home because my floor is not mopped? But I really like my SRA and I do not want to disappoint her or make her job more difficult by having to report me. I am so ashamed that I cannot keep my room clean. Here is a picture that I took about 3 weeks ago to show how long my hair has gotten. I had to put it on my window ledge and crouch down to laptop level (holding the walls for support) because my window ledge was the only surface besides my bed that was clear enough. I never posted it because I was too embarrassed by the mess in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment