Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Springtime!

Spring is here! Well, not really, but yesterday got up to 8ºC, and even though today is only 3º the sun was shining and if you lay down on my bed at about 11am there was a perfect strip of sunlight streaming in. H&M is getting all of their adorable Spring collection in and it is probably a blessing it is still so cold or I would spend all my travel money on cute floral dresses with coral accessories. I cannot wait to stroll through the Botanical Gardens (which are right across the street from me), and go to the King's gardens to just lie out in the sun. Spring please come faster, but please do not bring the end of my time here with you.

This is the most stressed I have been in my time in Denmark academically, and it was fine in December when I had finals and it got dark at 3:30 and I could light candles and eat cookies and call it "hygge", but the sun is beckoning me to go out and take long walks and do anything in the world but write papers. Probably good my ankle is still hurting, or I would be a springtime-frolicking machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment