Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Feel Lovely

I woke up this morning naturally at around 9am. I caught up with some of my TV shows and lounged in bed for a bit. I made a spectacular breakfast of rugbrød with honey. I took a long shower and shaved my legs hopeful for the chance to wear shorts. I painted my toes and my fingers and my hair is drying perfectly. I wish every morning could feel like this, but then I realize that this entire process has taken 4 hours... perfect for a lazy Saturday though.

I do not know what I am going to do without rugbrød (the Danish version of ryebread) next year. I legitimately think that I will have to learn to make it, and it does not sound easy. I eat it almost every day and I actually missed it when I was in Italy. I was going to post a picture of it and be like: "yum yum yum look how delicious!" and then I realized that it looks totally unappealing, almost like bad over seeded meatloaf... Do not judge. It is spectacular.

Right now I should run to the store and get supplies for traveling, but I think I will take a nap instead. The store will still be there tomorrow (actually not, because it is closed on Sundays, but it will be there on Monday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment