Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pre-FInals Bliss

Last night I had one of those perfect dreams that could never happen in reality, but enough of it was based on true events that you wake up in a state of overwhelming good vibes circulating through your mind and body.

I discovered a Beatles lyric that I had previously not paid attention to and adore. From 'Baby You're a Rich Man':
"Now that you know who you are
What do you want to be?
And have you travelled very far?
Far as the eye can see."

Love it.

I went to Tivoli on Monday! It reopened while I was on break. We got soft ice with Tivoli sprinkles and everything was very springy and still decorated for Easter.






I got all the classes I wanted for first registration for Fall back at Sonoma.

I learned how to make an amazing meal out of brown rice and spinach.

Dinner date with Grace tonight after not seeing her for like a month! This weekend also promises to be fantastic. Right now I am going to go for a run! Possibly the first run outside of a gym I have done since high school. And by possibly I mean that it is.

Life is fantastic. My work ethic should probably be kicked up about 10 levels, but tomorrow I get to see my practicum kids and play in a springtime forest... can we pretend that is academic?

No comments:

Post a Comment