Friday, April 8, 2011

FCK, Munich, FAMILIE!

So a million years ago since I made my last "real" post, as in maybe 3 weeks tops, I went to my second FCK v. Brøndby foldbold game. The first one was very exciting and full of conflict, but because the last game was so out of control this time all the Brøndby fans had to get finger printed to buy a ticket so many of them snuck in as FCK fans or just didn't go. The energy wasn't as fun, but overall it was a better played game.


There was also this guy whose job I do not envy at all.


After the game we walked to get some Shwarma in Nørrebro. On my walk home while everyone else was taking the bus, I took this picture.


I adore living on the lakes. We have been getting some awesome sunsets lately too. The Wednesday after the FCK game I flew down to Munich to meet up with my parents and sister! It was great. We went to Neuschwanstein, Dachau Concentration Camp, Herrenchiemsee, a lot of other churches, and got to spend some time in city center.







I came back on Sunday evening to go to class on Monday, then my family joined me in Copenhagen! I wish I wasn't so stressed out when they were here, I so desperately wanted them to love my city as much as I do. We went on walks to some of my favorite place, and we went to a few castles including Rosenborg and Kronborg. I took them over to Sweden to Hilsingborg which I hadn't been to yet. It was great to have them here. I did not take any pictures of them here, total fail, but my dad and sister both took lots of pictures that I hope to steal later on. And of course, there is always this little gem:


Now I have my 2 week travel break. Tonight I feel like I can FINALLY get as excited as I should be. I was just so stressed out before. I am leaving on Tuesday for Istanbul and then off to Prague. I will be back in Copenhagen in time for Easter. Life is chaos to say the least. I can't wait to just be somewhere and stay somewhere, but then again... staying in ONE country for more than a month? How perfectly ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment