Tuesday, May 24, 2011

23 Hours and 45 Minutes

Left in København. I am pretty sure that today was an epic enough day to end on though, and it is only 4pm.

I got up and went to my old house and dropped off letters for my SRA's, walked through the Botanical Gardens, went to Kongens Have (King's Garden), walked with the Queens Guards to Amalienborg (Official Royal Residence), Watched the Changing of the Guards, saw the Little Mermaid, walked through Kastellet, took the S-tog from Østerport to Hovedbanegården (Central), went to Tivoli, ate lunch at Chilimili, stopped in Rådhusplasen (city hall), walked along Strøget (Shopping street) and bought some souvenirs, got ice cream at paradis, walked along the lakes, and walked all the way back to Grace's apartment in Nørrebro.

It was a very successful day. Now I am off to my visiting families for my last night. I really want to take a nap but I also want to be able to get a good nights sleep. But maybe I really want to get a bad nights sleep so I can sleep on the plane?

Oh look, 23 hours and 35 minutes. My how time flys.

No comments:

Post a Comment