Sunday, May 1, 2011

Countries of 2010 - 2011

Happy May. I come home this month. I leave Denmark in 23 days. I have not been home for 253 days. Where have I been? Hmm, lets see... in order of appearance:

Denmark


Sweden


England


Switzerland


Germany


Luxembourg


Belgium


The Netherlands


France


Monaco


Italy


The Vatican City


Estonia


Turkey


Czech Republic


It amazes me how I look exactly the same in every picture. But this is proof, documentation of 15 countries (14 if you do not count the Vatican) and 2 continents. I am not leaving Denmark again until I leave for California. It's the home stretch and I'm freaking out. Thank you parents for allowing me funds to travel, thank you DIS for giving me time off from school, and thank you youth for letting me see all the obstacles I came across as adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment