Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Amount I Fail and the Trade Off of Win

Here are some things I have realized I am really bad at while studying abroad:

- Writing postcards/keeping in touch any other way beside Facebook
- Finding motivation to do my laundry.
- Being frugal.
- Eating vegetables that are not beets, carrots, corn, or bell peppers.
- Exercising.
- Keeping up with my reading for class.

Things I am really good at while studying abroad:

- Finding illegal TV watching websites.
- Lighting candles.
- Dancing in my room.
- Walking and taking public transportation.
- Shopping.
- Traveling.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone and taking risks.
- Trying to learn a new language.
- Cooking beets.
- Wearing shoes that are not flip flops year round.
- Analyzing myself and the process of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment