Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30/8/10 21:20

I just went to dinner and it was great, but now it is time to really work on my homework, but it is 21:22. I have never had this much reading in my life. So badly I want to push it off and do it over the weekend, but this is my birthday weekend and I hopefully will be very busy. My Developmental Disorders class will be the death of me. It is this guys first semester teaching at DIS and he is intense. We have a test on Friday already, like, really? Just because you are an attractive British man does not mean you can assign so much reading.

People are going out tonight? And they justify it by the fact that they did not go out on Saturday because they got in from Friday at 4:30 in the morning. I hate to be the stick in the mud, but my mud says I need to read over 100 pages by tomorrow at 10 and my stick would appreciate it if you would pregame a tad bit quieter.

As antisocial as I just sounded I got a full 5 more numbers in my phone today. DIS better watch out for it’s new social butterfly… even if I do fail out of all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment