Saturday, August 21, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

T-minus 5.5 hours!

Today has been quite an ordeal, but everything has worked out. I never realized 50 pounds of luggage could be so little! I definitely bring more to Church Camp for a week then is currently sitting in my suitcase right now, but my mom found a way so shipping the rest of my stuff is cheaper then another suitcase or paying the weight fee, so I will deal for a few weeks.

This summer may have been one of my most interesting yet. Most of the time I was preparing for this trip, but I had a lot of relationship dynamics change also. Some of them heartbreaking, but others blossomed in ways I could have never imagined. I am feeling confident that I can handle anything that is thrown my way at this very moment, and that includes being at the airport at 5am for an international flight with a transfer.

I am going to go to bed now, well, that is actually a lie, I am going to go triple check my carry-on and have a piece of the cake my mother made me, but then I am going to go sleep for a last few hours in my bed before getting up and starting the adventure of a lifetime! Ouch, comma abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment