Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toilet Ruller

31/8/10 16:56



I am not sure what this is. I thought it was toilet paper but judging by its consistency it must be some sort of industrial sand paper. It says “20 blade” which I am pretty sure in English translates into “when makes contact with any skin feels like someone is stabbing your flesh with 20 blades”. Okay, so it is not that bad, and that is what I get buying based purely on the fact that there are 8 rolls in the package and they drew the 8 to look like two rolls of toilet paper on top of each other. But it feels like a very bumpy thin egg carton? Margie would love it. I may go TP the queen or something, because I am pretty sure if I put this in the bathroom I will be shot. There were also only like 3 choices, no Charmin or Quilted Northern here! Except all the little cute stores seem really big into gag toilet paper? For example, Tiger had toilet paper with hearts all over it, and our new favorite store (it is like “World Market” or something but is really just adorable and Danish) had purple, green, blue, and Sudoku…

Our internet was supposed to be fixed today, it isn’t. I will go to the library tonight to do some school work. We have every Wednesday we have no class, but almost every week we have a “field study” which tomorrow means I am going to Christiania. My professor says that she hopes “our tour guide is not too stoned” because the more sober ones are more fun. There is also a street we are not allowed to have cameras out because they have “hash stands” a la lemonade stands? I do not quite know what I am getting myself in to, but I will be with my professor and a tour guide, and it is safe as long as you do not do anything sketchy.

Today in Developmental Disorders we talked about sexual abuse towards children and I could write a novel about that right now, but instead you get to hear about my failed toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment