Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nine Days of Optimism

After a very intense "why me" pity party I had last night, I thought I would spend this post focusing only on the super fabulous.

- I just got back from a nice relaxing family vacation.

- I get to go to Disneyland in a few days.


- My Danish phone arrived, and it will not consume my life with apps the way the Droid does. I may look a bit skeptical in the picture, but it was taken before I realized that this is pretty much THE phone I wanted when I was 11. Also, this one is much lighter and has a cell phone charm hole thing for the cell phone charm that I made with Evida a few weeks ago! The number is also fun with a country code and an 8 digit phone number!

- I got my housing today, and I am in the middle of the city near a bunch of cool cafes and clubs. (The "A" is where I will be living).


- I have a single room... I think.

- I said goodbye to my sister yesterday, which will make the next time I see her in 10 months even more exciting!

- I am going to go to school with people from Princeton, Georgetown, Columbia, and all sorts of legit colleges, which means that somewhere someone thinks I am smart enough to be on their level, I will also be with other people who care about academics as I do.

- They say things like "deliver a parcel" when they speak in English, which makes me feel fancy, and I always like to be fancy.

- I am listening to The Beatles.

2 comments: