Monday, December 6, 2010

Official Paper Count

Official Paper Count:
1 History of Ballet Critique - Due Tomorrow, 2 pages
1 CMC Reflection - Due Tomorrow, 2 pages
1 Danish Reflection - Due Friday, 2 pages
1 History of Ballet Term Paper - Due Friday, 12-15 pages
1 Practicum Synthesis - Due Friday, 12-15 pages
1 Danish Paper to be turned into a book project - Due Friday, possibly next week??, probably 2-3 pages in DANISH.

Official Health Report:
1 Bad Cold that makes me feel like sleeping all day and coughing up a lung

I am tired of being in a country where I have absolutely NO immunity to my surroundings. I just sat down to write my 2 papers due tomorrow and I ended up falling asleep for 3 hours. Tomorrow we have our Child Development banquet. It will be nice and free food, but will take away from working time. I have never had a dead week that felt this much like actual death. I just need to light my candles, get in the write mindset (haha, pun), and thing about the immense partying that is going to happen on Friday when this week is finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment