Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Please Burst My Bubble?

Okay Denmark, this is getting ridiculous. Will someone please force me back into reality because my mind seems to forget that there is a future that I need to be stressing about. I try to work and I end up doing nothing, or if I get motivated to do something I just go for pretty walks or hang out with good friends. Maybe this is what is meant by ignorance is bliss? Because my mind isn't wanting to use any logic I am just filled with joy all the time? Seriously, I just always feel like this:


Santa Lucia was very cool, not at all what we were expecting. It was only kayaks and they floated and sang and it was precious. After Sean and I walked down Strøget and there were carolers and we stopped at Illum (big department store) to look at their window displays and we were surrounded by lights and having meaningful conversation and just then it started snowing. I started to tear up because it was a moment of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment