Monday, September 27, 2010

"At Least Something Good Came Out of that Relationship"

When relationships end you divide up the things that were important to you that you acquired together. For example, in a divorce one person may get the house and the other gets the car. Or in long term relationships one person might get a dog that was bought together. In my most recent failed interpersonal interaction he got the satisfaction of knowing he broke my heart, and I got the Beatles obsession.

Oh my goodness, I am obsessed. There is seriously a song that relates to every moment of my life, and we are all SO glad I was not alive in the 60's because I probably would have defined fangirl. That being said, I JUST BOOKED MY TRIP TO LIVERPOOL! :)

I feel sick with excitement, Sunday the 10th of October I am spending the morning here:



and in the afternoon am going to John Lennon and Paul McCartney's childhood homes. I am so excited.

I am spending Saturday - Thursday in London with my class, then going to Windsor, Salisbury, Oxford, and Liverpool on my own, then flying out from Manchester on Monday. I need to do my Danish homework and focus on midterms but my mind is already speaking with a British accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment