Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Not Like I'm Procrastinating

I mean, I still have a full 19 hours before I have to email my paper to my professor, but who assigns a paper worth 20% of your grade in a core class the first 2 weeks anyways? It is a short paper, but really I just have no idea what it is supposed to be about so I haven't started.

I just had my first cooking class and it was supercool! or superfat as the direct translation from Danish... We made breakfast and lunches, which consisted of many different things, we made:

- banana pancakes
- fruit and nut cinnamon vanilla sugar oatmeal
- eggs with onion and fresh spinach
- rye break with warm liver pate and cucumber
- tuna salad with carrots, corn, and bell pepper on rye bread
- egg salad with pineapple, apples, curry, onion, and celery on rye bread
- pasta salad with basil lemon dressing

I was not a fan of the liver (we could put beats on it if we wanted too!), but the rest was really good. I feel like I may be forgetting something, but I do not know what. I still have 4 more classes and am very excited. It is funny that there are only 14 people in the cooking class and 5/7 Sonoma girls are in it without knowing beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment