Thursday, September 23, 2010

Min hjemmearbeide.

I hope that the grammar in the title is correct, I have a feeling no. It is hilarious to be in a beginning language class again, I just wish I was in an environment where I did not need to be advanced. Here is the paragraph I wrote for homework tonight, the assignment is called "Hvad med dig" which is "What about you" and was a paragraph we had to write from a series of questions. Not gonna lie, I have no idea what "Har du timer om onsdagen?" means (Do you have hours on Wendesday?, what...?) so I just phrased the response in the correct format and will ask my teacher tomorrow.

Jeg studerer psykologik og pedogogik. Jeg vil gerne være rig og lykkelig, men jeg vil ikke gerne være en heks. Jeg bor i centrum, i København. Jeg tager bussen til DIS. Om aftenen laver jeg hjemmearbeide. Om onsdagen timer jeg. Jeg kan godt lide lakrids. Jeg kan godt lide øl og wienerbrød, men jeg kan godt lide stykke wienerbrød om morgenen og jeg kan godt lide en øl om aftenen.

I am very proud. I also laugh when I put it in google translate:
"I'm studying psycho logic and pedogogik. I want to be rich and happy, but I would not like to be a witch. I live in the center of Copenhagen. I take the bus to the DIS. At night I make hjemmearbeide. On Wednesdays I hour. I like licorice. I like beer and pastry, but I like the pastry in the morning and I like a beer in the evening."

hjemmearbeide = homework

I did not go to the jazz thing tonight, instead I stayed home and booked my flight home from Manchester and did homework. Still a little stressed, but I needed a night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment