Monday, September 6, 2010

Vision of Pink in a Sea of Black



So basically if you are an ethnik dansk girl you look like you are from an H&M ad. People seriously dress so well here. By the time I get back I hope to be totally fashionable, but you will all just mistake me for dressing like Euro trash, however, Amanda and I will know better. These are the things I love and want to own and be able to rock.


Beautiful Scarves


Super Stylish Blazer


Fun Tights


Ankle Boots

Now are the things that I think are horrible and I could never rock in a million years but I may have to buy just so that I can wear them in America and you can judge me.


Trendy Low Crotch Blousy Pants of Doom


Danish Bumpit


Cut Up Leggings That Look Really Hard to Put On


Full Length Romper

As of now I look like an American wearing way too bright of colors, except I have been wearing my one scarf, leggings, and on my birthday I wore my black tights. The black tights are VERY in right now, but mine do not have any holes yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment