Monday, September 13, 2010

This is Not Vacation


This picture does not even do it justice of how bad it looks.

There are things that you can pack or get in care packages, but I was not expecting this. I need to find good hair mousse. This entire country is full of girls with gorgeous blond STRAIGHT hair, and I have not found any frizz control products or curl scrunching mousses. I think tomorrow inbetween classes I will go on a mission, because I am not going to walk around for a year with hair this out of control. Also, this country is pure rain and humidity so straightening seems practically pointless. I should have studied someplace known for people who do not constantly look like supermodels, but until then I will look like I do not own a brush and I will survive.

1 comment:

  1. i like that you are wearing our sweatshirt. and that i realized i can comment on your blog. be prepared for me to comment on absolutely everything you post from now on.

    ReplyDelete